Gain design and assembly flexibility in electrical panels
nVent ERIFLEX Flexibar cross sections are formed from multiple layers of thin electrolytic copper insulated with a high-resistance, self-extinguishing PVC or silicone compound. Flexibar advanced insulation offers an even safer option, which is low-smoke, flame-retardant and halogen-free.
These flexible busbars can be bent, folded or twisted. They offer a very small bending radius for shorter and more compact power connections, improved aesthetics and easier installation.
Solutions are available from 7 mm² up to 1200 mm² and 125 A to 2800 A. They are ideal for connections between:
- Main power and distribution equipment
- Transformers and busducts
- Busducts and electrical cabinets
- Adaptability and flexibility, requiring less installation space
- Easily formed, even at largest sizes
- No lugs to purchase or install
- Eliminates faulty connection due to vibration or fatigue
- Reduced weight of the overall panel system
nVent ERIFLEX solutions are uniquely designed for low-voltage power and grounding connections used by OEMs and panel builders.