Smart and Green Domestic Hot Water Distribution Made Easy
A single pipe hot water temperature maintenance system with nVent RAYCHEM HWAT heat tracing technology provides simple, cost effective and Green Code compliant solutions. HWAT systems provide effective submetering solutions and are straightforward to design. They can also encourage conservation, reduce operating costs, free up square footage and improve tenant satisfaction. Additionally, HWAT systems offer effective protection against legionella in domestic hot water distribution systems.
nVent RAYCHEM hot water maintenance (HWAT) solutions provide a smart and simple single pipe alternative to other hot water distribution methods.
- HWAT technology creates a single-direction system that can more efficiently supply hot water to tenants, resulting in less energy and water waste. The system enables submetering of energy and water usage for more personal control of usage and accurate usage based billing.
- Now available in both 120V and 208-277V systems, HWAT eliminates the typical hot water recirculation system problem of needing hot water return lines and components that are typically required in these systems. HWAT solutions can lower a building’s up-front costs and free up valuable building space for other uses.
- Self-regulating HWAT system delivers hot water to building occupants when and where they need it, enhancing comfort and minimizing water waste.
The HWAT electric heat tracing system is particularly suited for use in commercial and residential buildings:
- Multi Family, Condominium and Residential Housing
- Hotels, Offices and Other Commercial Buildings
- Hospitals, Schools and Other Institutional Building
Customer Success Stories
Legionella Protection & Seamless BMS Integration
nVent RAYCHEM Heat-Tracing Specifications on MasterSpec® Powered by Deltek SpecPoint®
nVent RAYCHEM’s broad product portfolio is easy to specify, safe, and reliable. Our heating cables, components and controls are designed and certified as a system to optimize install-ability, performance and worry-free operation.
Download, edit and integrate the individual specification sections for your project.