Every Application is Unique. We Design Safe, Reliable, Quality Solutions to Meet Your Needs.
With more than 100 years of industry experience, including research, testing and product manufacturing, nVent ERICO employs an engineered approach when working with customers on electrical protection applications, ranging from small installations to multi-billion dollar, turnkey projects anywhere in the world. Our team of design and engineering specialists is here to help you build a reliable, comprehensive electrical grounding system. From the ground, up.
Watch our nVent ERICO Engineering Services Video
Learn more about our industry-leading engineering services and expertise. nVent ERICO electrical solutions are ideal for the commercial, industrial, utility, rail, alternative energy and telecom industries, offering a breadth of reliable grounding and bonding, lightning protection and surge protection.
nVent ERICO Training
Build your complete system with nVent ERICO!
You've specified the ideal nVent ERICO products and now you're ready to install. Make sure you are up to date with the latest knowledge and insights on industry trends, codes and standards to make your project a success.
With more than 100 years of industry experience, nVent ERICO is dedicated to providing extensive training for the specification, installation and maintenance of electrical protection systems to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
nVent ERICO is an RCEP national, live instruction technical education provider, approved to issue PDHs for educational activities, and offers courses covering:
- Grounding and Bonding
- Surge Protection
- Lightning Protection
Experts, since 1903
For more than a century, nVent ERICO has been a leading expert in grounding, bonding, lightning and surge protection, pioneering standards across the industry. With operations in 30+ countries designed for localized solutions, we focus on supporting the industry through:
Codes and Standards
Our team of skilled engineers offers global technical support, and several of our nVent ERICO employees sit on codes and standards committees that help shape industry requirements around the globe.
Dedicated teams of application engineers and designers are available to create complete takeoffs for your grounding and bonding, lightning protection or surge protection designs.
To get started, provide us with a 2D engineering drawing and we will provide a full bill of materials (BOM) and 2D layout to assist in your system design and planning.
nVent ERICO engineers can coordinate on-site with project installers, site supervisors, field engineers and quality professionals to assess site conditions and recommend electrical protection solutions customized for each site’s individual needs and requirements. Site surveys include the review of:
- Grounding system resistance and soil resistivity
- Lightning protection system location, height and configuration of terminals, the connection of components to the bonding conductors and verification of component integrity
- Surge protection devices used on main and facility power feeders and branch panels, data lines and communication networks
Fill out the request form to get started!
Electrical Engineering Lab
nVent ERICO has invested in state-of-the-art equipment and expanded the in-house Engineering Electrical Lab to meet evolving regional trends and needs. By increasing capability, nVent ERICO can support major development and commercial opportunities. With the lab, nVent ERICO can:
- Support the testing of new applications using nVent ERICO brand products
- Participate in the UL Client Test Data Program
- Conduct competitive product testing
- Enhance the internal development of innovative products
- Support key commercial opportunities
- Reduce time to market
- Test and evaluate to IEC standards
Download the flyer for more:
System Design Assistance
nVent ERICO experts can assist engineers and designers with selecting the right solutions for their designs and projects.
Lightning Protection System Design Assistance
- Assist in designing and selecting the right lightning protection system for your project
- Import and export 2D and 3D drawings directly into your design submittal
- Add product details in 2D and 3D based on your custom-tailored design
Grounding and Bonding System Design
- Assist in designing and selecting the right grounding and bonding components for your project
- Import and export 2D drawings directly into your design submittal
- Add product details in 2D based on your custom-tailored design
Custom and Made-to-Order (MTO)
nVent ERICO engineering experts can support your system design, provide technical and configuration advice, and help quote your complete grounding, lightning protection or surge solution.
- Design-to-order for your specific job to meet project requirements and code requirements
- Custom product configurations
- Design services