The world’s most-tested mechanical splice: nVent LENTON Cadweld metal-filled splicing system
This mechanical butt splice is a metal-filled splice, not a welded splice. It produces a joint with similar mechanical properties as those of an unspliced bar.
The nVent LENTON Cadweld metal-filled splicing system is suitable for in-situ splicing applications. It delivers extremely high-tensile performance and has been used in hundreds of nuclear power plant projects.
Get the strength of our trusted mechanical splice—with more than 25,000 actual tensile tests.
- Blast-resistant facilities
- Reinforced concrete pressure vessels
- Seismic structures
- Nuclear reactor containment structures
- Requires hand-held equipment only
- Can be visually inspected
- Designed to meet or exceed building code requirements
- Able to be used for repair with short dowels
- Connects radius bars and hoops
At nVent, our strength is giving you strength in your concrete reinforcement applications. All our nVent LENTON products are specially engineered to help you reduce labor and material costs—all while keeping your projects on time, on budget and up to code.